When two or more of the models RSX-4 and RSX-5 Sodium Iodide integrated detector / spectrometers (MCA) are used simultaneously, the RS-501 interface console facilitates and simplifies the interconnection, control, setup and monitoring of these large volume 16 L (1024 in3 ) detectors..
The RS-501 allows full and easy access for full control and monitoring and eliminates the limitations of daisy chaining the units.
- Connection via TCP/IP
- Summation of all spectra with a single output
- Ease of setup for each detector using the RadAssist utility software.
- Ease of triggering and synchronizing of the individual detectors using built-in GPS timing
- Inputs for peripheral devices ( temperature and pressure sensor) via comm. port
- Individual setup and monitoring of individual detectors with RadAssist software.
- Low profile (1U – 1.75 in or 44.45 mm high) 19 in rackmount.
- System status via front panel indicator lights.
Power: 9 40 VDC, less than 50W
- Width: Standard 19 in Rackmount
- Height: 1.75 in (1 U) or 44.45 mm Depth: 15 inches (381 mm)
- Weight: 5 lb (2.27 kg)
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to +131°F (-20°C to +55°C)