Features & Benefits
- Weighs only 1 kg, allowing longer flight times than classic 2.5 kg UAV sensors
- UAV agnostic
- Attachment system is easily configurable, use your existing enterprise UAV
- GPS, storage, and WiFi on board, no cabled data connections to UAV needed
- Super-fast sampling rate
- Fly faster, up to 10 m/s with samples every 1cm. Filter out UAV motor noise
- QC in the field
- View and QC data in the field using any device with a web browser app interface
- Long battery life
- 2 hours of battery life. Hot swappable batteries
Operating Principle: Laser pumped cesium vapour (Cs133 non-radioactive) total field scalar magnetometer.
Operating Range: 20,000 to 100,000 nT. GradientTolerance: 10,000nT/m.
Operating Zones: Configured for operation anywhere in the world without dead zones.
Dead Zone: None.
Noise/Sensitivity: 0.005nT/√Hzrms typical.
Sample Rate: 1000 Hz. synchronised to GPS 1PPS.
Heading Error: ± 5 nT over entire 360° equatorial and polar spins typical.
Output: WiFi data download over 2.4GHz WiFi access point.
USBPort: Port for USB flash drive. Used for field upgrades.
Data Logger: Built in Data Logger.
Data Storage: 32 Gbyte Micro SD card, U3 speed class. Not field-accessible. Contact sales for higher capacities.
DataDownload: Over WiFi 2.4GHz using user-supplied browser-capable device. 10 minutes of data requires 1 minute to download.
IMU: Bosch BMI160 Accel/Gyro – 200Hz sample rate.
Insentek Compass – 100 Hz sample rate.
Total Weight: 1kg without batteries.
Battery Connection: 2x XT60 connectors for 206 type batteries. Battery Recommendations: Non-magnetic 1800 mAh or 2200 mAh lithium polymer, 3cell, 11.1v. Hot swappable.
OperatingTemperature: -10°C to +40°C.
Altitude: Performance guaranteed up to 3,000m. Typically limited by UAS maximum altitude. Contact Sales for higher altitude operation.
Standard: Carrying case, AC power adapter and USB drive containing operation manual and software.
Warranty: 1 year.