The G-858 MagMapper is a high-performance cesium magnetometer comprised of a belt-mounted console connected to a cesium sensor on a handheld counterbalanced staff.
- High sensitivity (0.01 nT) and sample speed (10 samples/second)
- Can also be used with a non-magnetic cart for target search
- Dual sensor gradiometer operation option.
- Records data with its own XY or Lat/Long UTM coordinate locations.
- MagMap2000 integration. Unit is supplied with MagMap2000.
- Diurnal correction, data plotting, high/low pass filtering, spike editing and contour map generation through MagMap.
- Powered by two rechargeable 24-32 VDC battery packs, lasting 8 hours for single sensor operation per pack or 3-4 hours for gradiometer operation with GPS per pack.
- More features as outlined in the product brochure below.