The Geometrics G-856 provides a reliable, low cost solution for a variety of magnetic search and mapping applications.
Single key stroke operation means the G-856AX can be operated by non-technical field personnel or used in teaching environments.
The G-856AX uses the established proton precession method, allowing accurate measurements to be made with virtually no dependence upon variables such as sensor orientation, temperature, or location. The unit provides a repeatable absolute total field magnetic reading, traceable to the National Bureau of Standards, unlike other magnetic field measurement processes which measure only a single component of the field.
- 0.1 nT resolution and sensitivity
- Designed for ease of use by non-skilled personnel
- Digital memory – 12,500 readings
- Manual data recall, or download to a computer
- Versatile, total field or base station use.
- Rugged construction.